Your dishwasher is probably the most used kitchen appliance in your Melbourne restaurant or food business. You rely on this convenient appliance to do intense work in a short time that will otherwise take hours if done manually. But even with proper maintenance, the best appliances may still fail. A broken dishwasher can disrupt your business operation, especially during those crucial lunch and dinner hours. Don’t wait until it’s too late. For on-demand dishwasher repairs, Melbourne businesses pick mendr, your reliable commercial equipment repair company.
Get commercial equipment repairs quick and hassle-free. If your refrigerator, dishwasher or catering equipment needs to be fixed, call our mendr techs today on 1300 811 457 or email us at [email protected].
You may also book us online and get an instant quote with a $20 discount.
Warning Signs You Need Your Dishwasher Repaired
Before you start a day in your restaurant, you need to keep all of your kitchen equipment in working order. Some of the biggest issues in the food service industry can be addressed by proper routine maintenance. Here are some of the dishwasher warning signs that you need to watch out for:
- Dishwasher is not washing properly. Dishes that come out still greasy or with bits of food residue is a sure sign that your dishwasher is not working properly. Usually, this is caused by the improper loading of the dishes. However, if your dishes are loaded properly, unwashed dishes may mean a problem with the inlet valve or sprayer arms.
- Dishwasher does not start. If your dishwasher does not start or it shuts down in the middle of the wash cycle, this points out a problem with your dishwasher’s fuses or circuit breakers. Some dishwashers may have safety mechanisms in place that prevents itself from working if the door is not closed properly.
- Water is leaking from the dishwasher. Dishwashers are designed to be watertight. If water is leaking out during the wash cycles, it could mean that the seal has worn out and needs to be replaced.
- Dishwasher is excessively noisy. During a wash cycle, your dishwasher can be noisy. But if there are excessively loud noises coming from your appliance even if the plates are well in place, this may indicate loose or broken components.
- Dishes are not hot after a cycle. During a wash cycle, the water inside your dishwasher is heated. If your plates are not warm after a cycle, there may be a problem with the heating coil of your dishwasher.
Book mendr Dishwasher Repairs—Melbourne
Looking for a technician to repair your dishwasher? If you saw some of the warning signs of a broken dishwasher, contact mendr, your on-demand commercial dishwasher repair service provider in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth and all over Australia. With at least 10 years of industry experience under their belt, our mendr techs can fix your dishwasher in no time. Book us online or via our Apple or Android app or call us over the phone on 1300 811 457 to get an instant quote with $20 off.